Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Post - Technical Manager
Building/Construction Material (Mechanical) as Per NABL/BIS
Roles and responsibility
1. Check the sample Condition as per the Test Request checklist.
2. Test Report Preparation & Technical Documentation, Manage Technical Team.
3. Work on Technical development in Laboratory.
4. Establishing management information system to get the feedback of all the activities such as equipment’s calibration, SOP, MU, Testing Procedures etc.
5. Authorized Signatory for issue of all test reports.
6. Calibration and maintenance of Test equipment with traceability records.
7. Extending technical information and training to the junior staff and identification of Training needs.
8. Monitoring the reference standard publication and technical literatures.
9. Evaluation of Measurement Uncertainty as per scope.
10. Customer communication with mail & Phone.
11. Technical Documentation work complete according as per BIS/NABL ISO/IEC 17025:2017/BIS in building construction material.
12. Preparation scope for accreditation and measurement uncertainty
Skills and Qualification
1. Proven work experience as a Building Materials Constriction Product like Core Cutting, Cubes Testing Mechanical in NABL/BIS Labs or Similar role.
2. Building Material Construction Products Analysis Mechanical Parameters.
3. Working knowledge of MS Office Computer & Documentation Work.
4. Training as Per NABL 17025:2017.
5. NABL/BIS authorized signatory in building/construction material for mechanical products.
6. M.Sc. in Physics/B. Tech in Mechanical /Civil or relevant field.
7. Minimum: 5-10 years of experience in BIS/NABL Testing Laboratory.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Mechanical Engineer Mechanical Testing Building Materials Constriction|
|Contact Person||Praveen Kumar, Gulshan Bangia|
|Address||Chandan Deep Complex, Gurgaon|